mardi 2 août 2011

Simon's Softail, the finger killer!




Finished Simon's bike just in time!!. We finished it today and he is leaving for Guernsey tommorow morning to party hard with the Road Hogs Guernsey. I nearly lost a finger on this built, fortunatly my buddies were nice enough to help me to get that thing ready for Simon...have fun bro. Big thanks to Marcel, Bip and Carlo and the to the beautiful nurse at the hospital....please dont ask for details, hahahah!!

1 commentaire:

  1. oh man, I sure it really hurts, but I just want to congratulate you for the bikes after you made it, it looks very nice and cool! don't worry your finger will heal soon, the beautiful nurse will help you and took care of you! LOL!


    ---------------------------
    Fender Flares | Bushwacker | Best tops| Discount-autocar-parts | 4wheelonline | All about car

    RépondreSupprimer